Find Out Why Plum Creek Golf Club is One of the Top Destinations in Texas For Golf Outings!
We know you have a lot of choices when to comes to picking the perfect course for your outing or corporate event…however: We assure you, there is no club that will provide you with a better championship golf experience and a friendly “can do” attitude of service to back it up. Allow me just a few moments of your time and I’ll explain why Plum Creek attracts outings, charity and corporate events from all over Texas, who then return year after year!
10 Great Reasons to Hold Your Next Golf Outing, Charity or Corporate Event at Plum Creek Golf Club
- We LOVE Outings, Charity and Corporate Events: Unlike many clubs, we don’t view outside events as second-class citizens, in fact they are a valuable and important part of our business. Friendly and flexible are the keywords when it comes to organizing your day with us. We try and put a minimum of restrictions in place, so that you can play when you want, eat when you want and get the overall great golf experience that you are looking for. We welcome groups on the weekend as well as during the week so you can choose a day and a time to suit you.
- Newly Renovated Championship Course, Rated One of The Best In Texas: Plum Creek Golf Course is a par 71, 18-hole championship layout cut from the natural beauty of Texas live oaks, limestone, rolling hills and Texas wildflowers. It spreads out on more than 200 acres and takes full advantage of the acreage. Designed so that no two fairways would touch, Plum Creek creates a unique sense of playing alone. At over 7100 yards, our black tees offer a challenging test of golf for the best of players while four more sets of tees all the way up to the 4,617 copper forward tees allow you the flexibility to choose the Plum Creek challenge that is right for you and your guests.
- Ideal Location For Easy Access: Plum Creek is conveniently located just 1 mile off I-35, 10 minutes north of San Marcos and 15 minutes south of downtown Austin, in the pleasant town of Kyle, Texas.
- The Best Practice Facility in Texas to Warm up Before Your Event: If working on your game is your idea of fun we have more than got you covered with an excellent range and practice facility. With over an acre of practice tee and always fresh practice balls, Plum Creek's practice facility is a great year-round green grass home for honing your game!
- Nice Clubhouse To Relax and Entertain Before and After Your Round: Our Banquet Hall and Conference Center is a beautiful custom built facility that can accommodate up to 350 guests. This together with excellent regional cuisine makes it the ideal choice for all Austin area banquets, wedding and golf outings
- Excellent Food: We offer excellent food, freshly prepared by our staff so you can be assured of quality dining - whether it is breakfast, a sandwich, a full meal, Texas style barbeque or your favorite beverage.
- Large Fully Stocked Pro Shop: Our extensive selection of golf attire, outerwear, shoes and the latest accessories provide great options to even the most discerning dresser.
- Our Professional Event Management Staff Takes Care of All the Details: Our staff members are experienced in the art of hospitality and are here to help you with every aspect of your event. We offer complete event packages that leave nothing to chance; or you can create your own personalized one. We have plans and packages to fit most budgets.
- Nearby Accommodations: Nearby Accommodation is available for your guests in a number of area hotels offering additional convenience for your guests.
- Happy Customers: It gives us great pleasure that the groups coming to Plum Creek Golf Club return year after year. We must be doing something right, because almost all our events rebook at once. That’s about it! So in a nutshell… the quality of our golf facilities, excellent food, spacious banquet facility, friendly atmosphere, accessible location and value for money makes us the perfect choice for golf outing, charity or corporate events.
We hope that sums it up. The quality of our golf facilities, excellent food, spacious banquet facility, friendly atmosphere, accessible location and value for money makes us the perfect choice for golf outing, charity or corporate events. All you need to do now is to request a date. Call (512) 262-5555 of fill out the form on the right and we’ll do the rest, making your memorable for all the right reasons.
- Sincerely, Brian Marini, Golf Event Czar