Let us teach you! Only $59 for all 6 classes!
All participants will now also receive a 30 minute private lesson with our instructor, Brian Marini! This lesson can be used for any part of the game you need help with.
Do you want to learn the game of golf, but don’t want to spend lots of money for private lessons? Plum Creek is hosting clinics for those who want to learn the game. If you don’t have clubs it is okay, we have some for you to borrow. We will work on everything from the full swing to the short game. You will get the instruction you need, where you need it.
Call the pro shop at 512-262-5555 to sign up. Come out for a fun and easy way to learn golf!
- Class 1: Putting - We will teach you the short stroke first and get you started on the right path
- Class 2: Chipping -The stroke gets slightly longer as we teach you how to hit shots from just off of the green
- Class 3: Pitching - Chipping is a good start for this session. We now show you how to hit those mid-range shots from further away
- Class 4: Full Swing - Here we go…now we teach you how to hit the ball through proper mechanics
- Class 5: Woods - Students get to learn to hit it far with the woods!
- Class 6: Playing the course - For the last session we get you on the course for some a real golf experience. No need to worry…we make it fun and easy
- Saturday Clinics 9:00-10:00 am • March 10th-April 14th
- Thursday Clinics 6:15-7:15 pm • March 15th-April 19th
- Saturday Clinics 9:00-10:00 am • April 28th-June 2nd
- Thursday Clinics 6:15-7:15 pm • May 3rd-Jun 7th
- Saturday Clinics 9:00-10:00 am • June 23rd-July 28th
- Thursday Clinics 6:15-7:15 pm • June 28th-August 2nd
- Saturday Clinics 9:00-10:00 am • September 15th-October 20th
- Thursday Clinics 6:15-7:15 pm • September 20th-October 25th
Director of Better Golf, Brian Marini
Our Director of Better Golf, Brian Marini, has been playing golf most of his life and teaching for the better part of 15 years. He started his playing career at San Marcos High School where he helped his team to a 5th place finish in the State Tournament his junior year. He also won the San Marcos City Championship when he was 18 years old. After that Brian played college golf at Temple Junior College, where was a two-time All American, finishing in second place at his national tournament his sophomore year. Brian then spent some time working at a couple different golf facilities and continuing to play at a high level, he turned professional at the age of 22. As a professional he decided to take his game on the road and peruse a playing career. Brian was able to finish in the top ten twice on the Adams Tour, and also won the Austin Open in 2008 and later in 2012. After 2 years, Brian decided to hang it up and get back to what he really enjoyed, teaching the game and enjoying the people that love it. The constant practicing and experimenting on the driving range and on the course is what he feels makes him such a great teacher of golf, he would tell you he has tried every swing method and game improvement tip out there.